#1 Resurrected

Resurrected

Grumpy Old Git

• Members
  • 4,348 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

Warren,

even last year with Adele (mother hen) there you still missed events lol.

But we all loved ya :)
http://www.re-warwick.co.uk/

Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right - H. L. Mencken

The blues are the roots; Everything else is the fruits.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

#2 Shadow Lady

Shadow Lady

• Members
  • 2,934 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, Scotland

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:52 PM

[quote] Oh, I need Adele to be there, too. Seems I got to almost everything late.[/quote]

Warren, my good buddy, I will do my hardest to be there next year so that I can keep you in time with everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you have to promise me one thing.
That you will be there.

take care

Adele
Adele

"Fear is that little room where negatives are developed" - Michael Pritchard

Finished the course and now teach it.

http://www.reverbnat...om/celticshadow

http://www.reverbnat...x/artist_412374

#3 Deogee

Deogee

Learning guitar--one song at a time

• Members
  • 1,021 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

[quote] Oh, I need Adele to be there, too. Seems I got to almost everything late.[/quote]

Warren, I'm sure Adele would be a great help, but maybe we should buy you a watch that has Eastern daylight savings time for when you're outside of Texas.
Then again, if we had Gathering in California, or somewhere on the West Coast, you'd be early!! :D
(just a thought) :roll:
Glad Y'all had a good time, I'll hook up w/ y'all next year (or at the Christmas Gathering--Hint, hint :wink: )
Lord, Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

#4 Loosethread

Loosethread

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationCape Cod, MA

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

How about "Legacy Days NorthEast"?
It's beautiful up here in the fall.
After looking at all the pictures and reading the posts, I was sorry we (the group) wern't able to be there.
Thanks Steve for all you do!
-David
Working on Sessions 10-12
Song Hits Session 7

#5 Warren-tx

Warren-tx

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

I'm not sure I can handle a whole week! I've spent most of this week just like Steve. Walking around in a fog and sleeping a lot. Next year, I'm seeing my dr. before I go instead of after I get back. I need some energy pills or something! LOL It was a great event. Oh, I need Adele to be there, too. Seems I got to almost everything late.
A rut or a groove, the difference is attitude!

#6 Resurrected

Resurrected

Grumpy Old Git

• Members
  • 4,348 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

How about making it a full week next year :).
http://www.re-warwick.co.uk/

Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right - H. L. Mencken

The blues are the roots; Everything else is the fruits.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

#7 Compustein

Compustein

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Steve,

I couldn't be there this year, but I sure hope one of the things you are considering is having a repeat performance from Muriel Anderson. Of all the things going on, that is the one thing I wanted the most to be there for.

Heres to a bigger and better Legacy Days (Week) next year!! And I'll be there next time.

Mike

Guitars
Taylor 518e First Edition # 58 of 100
Samick Beaumont D712 Dreadnaught 12 String Guitar
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS w/ S1 switching
Taylor Baby M(ahogony)
Epiphone Masterbilt EF-500RCCE
Cordoba C7 classical guitar
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Amps
Orange Crush 10W Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini 60W Acoustic Amp
Vox Valvtronix VT-40+ Modeling Amp

#8 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

[size=18]Well,

It's been about a week since all of the wonderfulness. Since the conference I slept and walked around groggy until about Wednesday. I completely missed the Tuesday night chat as I was sleepily taking my son around to various events he had to go on. It wasn't until later I realized that I completely missed Tuesday Night Guitar Chat.

The rest of the early part of the week was taken up being at home and taking my wife to doctor's appointments.

Now, it is Thursday and I am back at my desk working on the Blues course and thinking often of our time together. I have looked at the photos that are on the link I gave you and the 1200 others that were shot over the weekend.

Suffice it to say that it was as incredible of week for me as it was for you guys. As I was in the frantic pre-conference planning stages of the event, I knew I would have a great time but I ended up having more fun than I can put into words.

It was a joy meeting each of you and getting to spend a few wonderful days together.

It is a privilege being your teacher and helping you out. I have lots of ideas for next year.

All of the artists, enjoyed being at the event and they all spoke about how great it was to have a group of people that were so into the music and the learning.

I had lunch with Jack Pearson yesterday and he continued to speak well of you all.

All of the artists without exception said that they would be happy to help us out with anything we needed in the future.

I wanted to say thank you to you all for taking the time to come. It was truly a joy putting on an event for you and getting to know you better.

I am profoundly grateful for our time together and I can't wait for next year.

Let's do it again in about a year!

- Steve Krenz

[/size]

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users