603 replies to this topic

#601 John B

John B

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 05 September 2008 - 02:51 AM

Chopper,

Count me in! I have a whole year to practice for the student concert too! :lol: This year was so much fun. I like the idea of the last week of July or first week of August since we usually have a family get together over Labor Day weekend. Great to see you in Nashville! :)
John B
Repeating course with Bonus DVD's

#602 Kurrykid

Kurrykid

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 02:20 AM

You can plan on me and my wife again too :D

I think something for the spouses would be great...I know my wife would appreciate it. :o

One thing I would suggest...to setup some "jam" sessions. Surprising, I played my guitar very little while I was in Nashville. I know there are all levels and some people may not feel comfortable but that's OK, I am just talking about a few hours set aside here or there where we can get together and see what happens.

Thanks Chopper and everyone else for organizing it.
Dave

#603 Anonymous

Anonymous
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:32 AM

Chopper, sign me up. I'm in. Heck, I'm ready to go back now! LOL I caught up on sleep and laundry and got some straplocks and I'm ready to try it again. Can the student concert be twice as long this time? LOL Oh, wait. I guess we need to have time to recover financially...well, I'm saving now. Anyhelp you need, I volunteer...(I may hate myself for that!)

#604 Anonymous

Anonymous
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:03 AM

Hi All,
I thought I would start a new post on next years Gathering. First I want to thank Adele and Compustein ( Mike ) for offering there help for next year.I suspect that we will have ALOT more people attending next year than this year , considering that we had such a GREAT time. It's quite possible to have 140 or more people that want to attend than 40 people.

I was thinking of booking a tour for the husbands and wives that don't participate in the lessons. If that is something you guys would like please let me know your thoughts .

Hi Bob ,wondering if you would like to do the T-Shirts again next year??

As far as the timing of the Gathering we are shotting for the last week of July , first week of August. Exact dates will be announced . :D

Dennis (Chopper )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users