Vocabulary Flash Cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DGMC

DGMC

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

I have been using this class to teach myself and my two children (7 and 8 years old). It's been great! But I wonder if there are flashcards available of each lesson's vocabulary? I see that there is a list at the end of the book - but the list does not include pictures to prompt one's memory. The CD vocabulary lesson is great, but I don't always have time to start up the computer to review more than once a day. I have spent countless time looking for pictures online to make our own book of each lesson's new vocabulary words so that we can review the new words quickly during the day and while on the go (in the car etc). I feel like I'm reinventing the wheel. Surely, you must have a better suggestion for me. Thanks!!

#2 Mark 67

Mark 67

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:10 PM

Hi. I started about two weeks ago. It is hard to review the disk vocab back and forth. I have an artists sketchbookl that has blank pages.
I start each lesson with the vocabulary . I write each word then a description of the way to sign them. I know the signs but the description just helps to remind me if I’m not sure. This makes it very easy to review. As of now I have the vocab for six lessons.
Doing it this way I know with out hesitating 439 signs. Hope this helps you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users