Guitar Gathering Testimonials

Guitar Gathering 2015

23 replies to this topic

#21 J Keith

J Keith

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

WOW !!! What wonderful comments from everyone. I also had a GREAT time at the Gathering , and meeting everyone.

I must say that Steve truly is a God send to me. I played the guitar in my teens and when I got married and had children I put the guitar down. After about 36 years , I felt a tug in my heat to start playing again. I did but wanted to learn correctly and didn't know where or how to start. And then I  miraculously found Steve on the internet. I knew that was the direction I need to follow. Its been 2 + years now and I am still convinced that Steve and his teaching method is working. Steve is doing wanders in the guitar/music community and it is greatly appreciated.

There is so much to learn and lets all keep digging in no matter what. It will be worth the effort.

A special thanks to Mike for everything he is doing to keep the ball rolling.

I'm ready for June !!!                      

J Keith 

#22 SRV

SRV

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

It is my sincere hope and prayer that this time next year I am physically heeled up enough to make the drive to Nashville to make Guitar Gaterings 2016. While there I also want to visit a fellow High School graduate who lives there. He is lucky enough to have a recording studio under his house. While not recording he tours and plays for Steven Curtis Chapman. It will be good to see him again and visit all the sites that this graet city has to offer. I drove through that area when I was just 13 or 14 on the way to Fort Campbell Kentucky and it was during the Fall and changing of the color of the leaves. I will never forget the beauty of the country side. I can still remeber the smell of Tobacco in the air driving through down two lane highways sight seeing. Back then my Dad let me dip Cpenhagen as long as my Mother never found out. I could get a whole roll odf Copenhagen for a third of the cost in Houston.

I will be testing my my one year recovery time this October when I drive my elderly Mom up to NW Arkansas to see her Brothers once more. I feel it is my obligation to do so. My Mom is 81 and she is not getting any younger and want to do all I can for her while I can.

I was in the Hospital for 8 days this time last year while my surgeon installed 6 rods in my back in an effort to correct two previous failed surgeries. See attache Photo. I have enough metal to start my own Heavy Metal Band....haha

BlessingsAttached File  image.jpg   144.55KB   0 downloads
Gibson ES-335 Figured 390 Neck 2015
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb

I Am Stronger Because Of The Hard Times, Wiser Because Of My Mistakes, Happier Because I Have Known Sadness.

#23 m-anderson

m-anderson

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationgreenville , california

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:09 PM

now wanna go. good job

#24 SRV

SRV

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Crapola, Just remebered I can't go. I have warrant out for my arrest.
Gibson ES-335 Figured 390 Neck 2015
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb

I Am Stronger Because Of The Hard Times, Wiser Because Of My Mistakes, Happier Because I Have Known Sadness.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users