Photo

MOM Master List

40 replies to this topic

#21 cookie

cookie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:40 AM

Room booked! Still not sure if I will be flying or driving, or whether I will bring a guitar. See you in Nashville!

#22 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:57 AM

Ok, I just got a ticket to the Grand O'l Opry for Saturday night the 7/11.  Couldn't imagine being in Nashville and not going to the Opry.

Who is playing Saterday Night?

Charlie Pride, Oak Ridge Boys, Suzzie Boggus are currently listed.

Picked up my tickets tonight! :)

#23 papamark

papamark

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • LocationCentral Missouri

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

Ok, I just got a ticket to the Grand O'l Opry for Saturday night the 7/11.  Couldn't imagine being in Nashville and not going to the Opry.

Who is playing Saterday Night?

Charlie Pride, Oak Ridge Boys, Suzzie Boggus are currently listed.

Picked up my tickets tonight! :)

I'm looking forward to the whole week. :)

#24 UncleHammy

UncleHammy

• Members
  • 1,261 posts
  • LocationTowanda, Kansas

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

I'm in.

Room booked July 7 - 11.

Steve gave a conference price last night on Live Lessons of $185.  He said that included tickets to all the events.  Is that correct or did he misspeak?

Should I plan to buy tickets to events myself or is Steve or Popeye taking care of that?  I need 2, I am bringing my wife.

See you guys there.

-- UncleHammy

"If I make a mistake on guitar, nobody dies."  --Will McFarland at the 2015 Guitar Gathering

2013 Taylor 416ce-FLTD, 1980 Martin D25K, 2010 PRS SE Custom 24, 1968 Gibson C-1 Classic, 1992 OMI Hound Dog Dobro, 2012 Yamaha FG700S, 2013 Martin Backpacker, 2012 UncleHammy Kit built LP, 1985 Hamlin Custom fretless bass, Cigar box guitar

#25 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

I'm in.

Room booked July 7 - 11.

Steve gave a conference price last night on Live Lessons of $185.  He said that included tickets to all the events.  Is that correct or did he misspeak?

Should I plan to buy tickets to events myself or is Steve or Popeye taking care of that?  I need 2, I am bringing my wife.

See you guys there.

Unc- registration fee covers our MOM Gathering Events & Workshops, Thur & Fri; Hall of Fame private tour, Sat. NAMM ticket, Thursday Night Murial Anderson Guitar Night.....

Tuesday night Factory Chet Atkins Tribute is a non-gathering event as well as Wed. Night Jack Pearson because they are first come, first serve tickets at the door events.

Gibson Factory Tour is still a question mark......Steve is working behind the scenes on that one.

Hope that helps.

#26 markmuse

markmuse

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:44 PM

And spouse / other is included in the registration fee?

#27 cntryblues

cntryblues

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWeston, Mo

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

Can you get ticket at union station in advance?

Limits are Like Fears, OFTEN JUST AN ILLUSION......

L&MG Course   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

Song Course    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

Blues Course    1  2  3  4  5  6 

Finger Style       1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   (Yet to Purchase)   :rightacoutsitc: 

#28 rmorris

rmorris
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:17 AM

Does anyone know if Steve has set up a registration site yet? I didn't see a link to one. 

Rick

#29 Dave_White

Dave_White

• Members
  • 767 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:35 AM

Can you get ticket at union station in advance?

Cntry - are you referring to the Station Inn and the Jack Pearson concert?  If so, they do not sell tickets in advance. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.stationinn.com/index.html

L&M Guitar & Bonus 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

L&M Fingerstyle 1 2

"No virtue in this world is so oft rewarded as perseverance." - Robert Tyre Jones Jr.

"Don't just live, live well." - Pete Huttlinger

"Knowledge is good" - Emil Faber

#30 Jusca

Jusca

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:09 AM

Does anyone know if Steve has set up a registration site yet? I didn't see a link to one. 

Rick

I think he's still working on it.  I haven't seen anything posted yet.

L&M Guitar: 9,16, & Private rhythm lessons 

focusing on improving rhythmic understanding & playing

:guitar: 

#31 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:21 AM

REGISTRATION PAGE........

#32 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

I checked with the hotel and they have 3-4 rooms still left. If you haven't booked yet, then you need to book before June 10th or they can't guarantee the room will be available or the conference rate.

- Steve 

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

#33 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

I wanted to say thanks to Dave_White for asking about a program called "Instruments of Joy".

Dave's emailed me his idea for any member attending the gathering to bring an instrument that they want to donate to this organization or a monetary donation to be collected at the gathering to give to Instruments of Joy. We will collect the instruments and donations and deliver to this organization in the name of M.O.M & Steve Krenz!

Please consider this program in the next month and make a decision to spread music with a giving heart. If you would like to participate, just respond to this thread and I will keep a roster current,

Thank you.

INSTRUMENTS OF JOY ROSTER

POPEYETSM....................1977 KAY ACOUSTIC GUITAR

#34 Tom

Tom

Major Lee Oblivious

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

Looks like this is 20 minutes away from the hotel where I am staying and the CAAS convention. Not too bad of a drive.

#35 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 03:51 PM

I have been busy working on the River and we are in flood stage, so kind of hectic. I have been quiet while the registration page has been filling up.

Just a quick update........We are "ALL GO" on the Gathering. The schedule is pretty firm and one special quest is still on hold waiting to confirm before we drop a name.

Steve will be sending out a survey to all the registered members and getting data from you to help provide information so we are prepared logistically! He will post this survey as well for late registration members.

The hotel package is shut down. If you are planning to attend, you still might talk to management of the Holiday Inn Express and check on room availability and prices.

If you are driving and bringing equipment other than your guitar....please check the master list and PM me if the equipment list is not accurate. We still need a few music stands if you can throw one in the car or if your from the south, throw it in the truck!

PLEASE REVIEW THE FIRST POSTING ON THIS THREAD AND CHECK THE ROSTER.....
IF YOUR NAME IS NOT LISTED AND YOU HAVE REGISTERED, PLEASE PM ME OR POST YOUR INFO ON THIS THREAD.
IF YOU ARE BRINGING EQUIPMENT, PLEASE PROVIDE THAT INFIRMATION AS WELL ON YOUR UPDATE. I
IF YOU ARE ON THE MASTER LIST AND YOUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED AND YOU CAN NOT ATTEND, PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU.
See you in Nashville in July!!!!!!

#36 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

Steve has sent out his registration Survey. Please fill it out and hit submit. Steve will compline information for our logistical needs, tickets, room size, room setup, equipment, etc......

If you are registered and did not receive a survey. Respond here or PM me and we will get it to you.

#37 cookie

cookie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

Have not received the survey. Can you send, please?

#38 dodobird

dodobird

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:11 AM

Cookie...if you are registered, you should have received a survey and Gathering itinerary. Please check spam and junk folders and I will check on this end. Thank you.

#39 CapM

CapM

• Validating
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

I found the survey in my spam folder and completed that.  Didn't see any itinerary there though.

#40 Dave_White

Dave_White

• Members
  • 767 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

I found the survey in my spam folder and completed that.  Didn't see any itinerary there though.

Steve will forward the itinerary after he receives your survey response. I received mine earlier this week.

L&M Guitar & Bonus 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

L&M Fingerstyle 1 2

"No virtue in this world is so oft rewarded as perseverance." - Robert Tyre Jones Jr.

"Don't just live, live well." - Pete Huttlinger

"Knowledge is good" - Emil Faber

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users