#1 Gayle Levee

Gayle Levee

Author: Learn & Master Painting

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationNashville Tennessee

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hello students,

As many of you know, I partnered with Legacy Learning Systems a few years ago to create Learn & Master Painting. Thanks to this course, people all over the world are experiencing the joy of learning to paint in their own homes. While filming, we knew Learn & Master Painting would not be our last course together. Now, we're at it again. I'm excited to announce a nine-lesson spotlight course on painting portraits!

There's a catch, though.

We need your help getting this project off the ground. We're testing the market using a crowd-funding platform called Kickstarter before going into production. That means people like you help to make this project a reality by coming together to fund the costs before we produce it. If the project doesn't fully fund within our 60-day timeline, then it doesn't happen. (Backers like you aren't charged unless the project is fully funded.) Here's what we've noticed: technology is rapidly evolving, and the marketplace is too. So, we're excited about his new way to launch a product!

Please visit our Kickstarter page, enjoy my video, and consider backing this amazing opportunity.

Have questions? Email kickstarter@legacyinstruction.com

Keep Your Joy,
Gayle Levee'
Learn & Master Painting

Attached Thumbnails

• LMPaintPortraitKickstarter_03small.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users