Session 12 - Beginnings 1st Chord Progression Arpeggios

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cyric29

cyric29

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:25 AM

Couple of questions on this song. The first, is it my imagination, but does Will count us in at one tempo and then play nearly twice as fast on the CD?

Second, does the CD not exactly match the written music on page 12-2? The first time through the song matches up correctly, but on the second time, I think Will plays a few extra measures. Maybe a AABAA, not sure.

By the way I was watching jeapardy and the answer was something like "In Italian it means to break up a chord into it's individual notes"!!!!

#2 Mystery

Mystery

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hello "cyric29,"

Couple of questions on this song. The first, is it my imagination, but does Will count us in at one tempo and then play nearly twice as fast on the CD?

Second, does the CD not exactly match the written music on page 12-2? The first time through the song matches up correctly, but on the second time, I think Will plays a few extra measures. Maybe a AABAA, not sure.

By the way I was watching jeapardy and the answer was something like "In Italian it means to break up a chord into it's individual notes"!!!!

Click here to access a much earlier post that should be helpful.

Make mellifluous music!

Mystery

#3 cyric29

cyric29

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

Hello "cyric29,"

Click here to access a much earlier post that should be helpful.

Make mellifluous music!

Mystery

Thank you for showing me that...I did a search for "session 12", didn't find the answer. Glad to know I'm not crazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users