Thanks (again) Steve!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rmorris

rmorris
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

Steve,

Another Gathering has come and gone and once again You have outdone yourself. I truly don't know how you accomplish so much. Several of us feel this was the best Gathering of them all. On behalf of all of us, thanks for all your hard work, support, encouragement and friendship.

Now go get some sleep!!

Thanks,
Rick and Anita

P.S. Have you set a date for nest year yet? :)

#2 John B

John B

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'll second that Rick! Man, I learned a lot of new guitar, saw a lot of old friends, made a lot of new friends and overall just had an amazing time. Steve has once again out done himself. I've been to all four guitar gatherings and this one in my opinion was the best one yet. It had all of the components of the previous years with the addition of more ensembles and the sessions on home recording techniques and songwriting. I liked how Greg changed up his workshop and demonstrated how he does a fret dress on a guitar. The guests giving the master classes were top notch and the best in their leagues. You can learn so much just watching them and listening to them. Wow... I got home late last night at 12:30am but I will go through my pictures later and post them. Thanks again Steve for an amazing time!
John B
Repeating course with Bonus DVD's

#3 markdelaware

markdelaware

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationDela -- where???

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:00 AM

Steve,

You are blessed and you are a blessing.

You are gifted and you share your gifts.

To say "thank you" seems like I am not saying enough but words cannot cover what happens when God has his hand on someone and they are walking out their life accordingly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users