#1 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hello all,

If you are driving to the conference, we can always use extra amps and music stands. If you have a little practice amp and any kind of music stand, go ahead and throw it in the car. Many folks are flying in with just their guitars so having an amp to plug into and a music stand would be a great help.

Thanks to all and it's going to be a great week!!!!

- Steve

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

#2 cleveland rocks

cleveland rocks

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Locationcleveland ohio

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

Steve,i joined to late to late to attend this year.I assume this a annual event,if it is i will start making plans and saving for next year.Bummed out i could go this time,WOW five days nothing but guitars would be heaven to me,so have fantastic time be safe and send a lot of pictures! KEEP ON PICKEN
THANKS RAY

#3 Tom

Tom

Major Lee Oblivious

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

I'll have my Roland acoustic amp but that will be it. I don't have any amps for electrics, nor do I have music stands (but I am hoping I won't need one).

#4 rszoke

rszoke

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

Its never too late clevelavd rocks, pile the guitar and clothes in the car and head to Nashville. If you leave tomorrow morning, you will be with us by evening. I am sure there is room for you, somehow, someplace.

#5 wfjtx

wfjtx

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Having no amp to plug into will probably be a blessing to all those who are near me. Posted Image
Will

#6 Stargazer55

Stargazer55

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationEastern, PA

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

WooHoo! One more day before hitting the road! Will bring amps & stands. :w00t: :biggrin: :biggrin:
"Criticism is necessary and useful; it is often indispensable; but it can never take the place of action, or be even a poor substitute for it. The function of the mere critic is of very subordinate usefulness. It is the doer of deeds who actually counts in the battle for life, and not the man who looks on and says how the fight ought to be fought, without himself sharing the stress and the danger." Teddy Roosevelt(1894)

#7 John B

John B

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for posting that Steve! I'll be travelling with my Strat since it is small and fits in the overhead bin on the plane. I wanted to bring my Martin D28 but I don't think it will fit in the overhead bin. I hate the thought of it getting tossed around with the luggage. I'm also flying United Airlines connecting through Chicago O'Hare. :scaredwarrior:

John B
Repeating course with Bonus DVD's

#8 Lucas

Lucas

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:32 AM

WooHoo! One more day before hitting the road! Will bring amps & stands. :w00t: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This was awesome, thanks for posting! When my wife and I were talking about going she was NOT happy about driving from Minnesota to Nashville. However, I will not put either of my Gibsons on a plane - EVER! Funny song, especially the ending. I was relieved to see that "No Taylors were hurt in the making of the video!" :-)

#9 Eracer_Team -DougH

Eracer_Team -DougH

More Gear than Playing Tallent

• Validating
  • 7,239 posts
  • Locationhere and there

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:02 AM

Wish I was comming.. I could bring 3 practice amp's and 2 stands.. :(
Eracer_Team (DougH)
Eracer_Team Reverb-Nation Music Site
Eracer_Team Sound-Cloud Music Site

Words of Guitar Wisdom from Steve Krenz

LMG Live Lesson Archive

Access MikeM's LMG Yahoo group here: Mike's Yahoo LMG Support Group Site with Special Group Member Downloads
There are courses corrections of the original manual, charts, music, and guitar pro settings

Download LMG Manual's and Other Useful LMG Files Click Here

Sessions "somewhere between Sessions 8, 9 and 11"

#10 Thaddeus

Thaddeus

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:01 AM

Will do , bringing spares of everything except stands, I only have 1. :whistling:

The Tension is Mounting....................................

#11 Tom

Tom

Major Lee Oblivious

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:24 AM

Okay my guitars and gear (what little I have) is stored by the front door. They next time I strum a guitar will be in Nashville.

#12 Stargazer55

Stargazer55

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationEastern, PA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

Okay my guitars and gear (what little I have) is stored by the front door. They next time I strum a guitar will be in Nashville.

See you there, Tom!! :happywarrior: :happywarrior:
"Criticism is necessary and useful; it is often indispensable; but it can never take the place of action, or be even a poor substitute for it. The function of the mere critic is of very subordinate usefulness. It is the doer of deeds who actually counts in the battle for life, and not the man who looks on and says how the fight ought to be fought, without himself sharing the stress and the danger." Teddy Roosevelt(1894)

#13 Jesse

Jesse

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMathews, LA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

Oh I'm checked in the hotel and all is well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users