32 replies to this topic

#21 Keegs

Keegs

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationEast Amherst NY (Buffalo)

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

Hi Steve -

I saw my name as someone definitely coming to the Guitar Gathering. However of the group listed my name was the only name not underlined. What meaning does that have. Also after registration I never received a survey where I could sign up for group lessons, personal guitar set ups or other individual events. Can you send this to my home email jmk61sfc@yahoo.com.

Also being new to the gathering, besides guitars do you bring your own amps ? Should we bring extension power cords for the amps? Will there be a secure place to leave our instruments or will we have to carry everything back to our rooms each night ? Sorry to bug you about logistics but..

Can't wait to get there and am really looking forward to it. I think you are having a live lesson tonight so I will try to be on it.

Thanks and best regards,
John Keegan (Keegs)

#22 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:43 PM

Very sorry to hear about that Craig.

Medical bills and insurance costs I understand completely. I look forward to the next time that we can get together.

- Steve

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

#23 Tom

Tom

Major Lee Oblivious

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hi Steve -

I saw my name as someone definitely coming to the Guitar Gathering. However of the group listed my name was the only name not underlined. What meaning does that have. Also after registration I never received a survey where I could sign up for group lessons, personal guitar set ups or other individual events. Can you send this to my home email jmk61sfc@yahoo.com.

Also being new to the gathering, besides guitars do you bring your own amps ? Should we bring extension power cords for the amps? Will there be a secure place to leave our instruments or will we have to carry everything back to our rooms each night ? Sorry to bug you about logistics but..

Can't wait to get there and am really looking forward to it. I think you are having a live lesson tonight so I will try to be on it.

Thanks and best regards,
John Keegan (Keegs)

John, My guess is that when you registered they did not know which User Profile to link your name to. That all those undelines signify, that they are links to take you to that persons profile page on the forum.

Nobody has received the surveys yet (at least i have not)so you are not missing out there.

Some people definitely bring amps and other equipment. Steve does not have enough amps for everyone. Some folks will sometimes bring extras. Last Year BDH allowed me to borrow his Fender Blues Jr because I did not have an Amp. This year I will bring my small Roland AC-33.

This hotel is new to the gathering so do not know about secure storage in any of the rooms for the Gathering. Personally, I would probably take my stuff back to my room every night just to play it safe.

#24 John B

John B

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

I officially registered and I'm in! I was holding off a bit to make sure the dates would work. I'm really looking forward to having a great time. I've been pretty busy with work lately and haven't posted much on the board here but I have been watching the recorded live lessons. Thanks for those Steve! They are really great. Looking forward to seeing all my guitar friends. Tom M, let's have a trip to Guitar Center again, OK? See you guys in Nashville in June! :biggrin1:
John B
Repeating course with Bonus DVD's

#25 rvbiker

rvbiker

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:21 AM

Steve,

I'm a pretty new beginner in the guitar arena. Is it beneficial to come to the GG this June 2011? Are the presentations mainly of a lecture style or a hands-on format? I'm still trying to decide if it is something that is not over my head.

Thanks.

#26 Tom

Tom

Major Lee Oblivious

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

rvbiker,

The gathering is for all levels. The master glasses are mostly lecture and listening to the artist play and answer questions. I don't even take my guitar to those master class. There will be guitarists of all levels. Steve's 8 on 1 sessions are geared towards different levels. You'll be given the opportunity to play as much or as little as you like and nobody will judge you for either decision.

Shoot, I even just enjoy hanging out in the setup room and listening to Greg talk guitars with everyone.

#27 rmorris

rmorris
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

Steve,

I sent my survey back in about 3 weeks ago but haven't seen any update on the web page. I am guessing you are pretty busy with things (more important things) but I just wanted to make sure that you got my survey for the classes and setup sessions. If you didn't get ti, let me knowand I can send in another one.

Rick

#28 rszoke

rszoke

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

email it straight to Steve if you haven't heard anything or seen it posted.

#29 John B

John B

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hi Rick, I sent mine in too a while back and haven't seen my name added to any of the sessions yet. I'm assuming that Steve is just busy but he will get to it when he can. Hard to believe we will be in Nashville in 4 weeks. See you there! :surprisedwarrior:
John B
Repeating course with Bonus DVD's

#30 wfjtx

wfjtx

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

I jumped off the fence last Friday and signed up, yayyyyy!

I guess I need one of those survey thingies.

Should I have gotten or will I be getting one automagically or do I need to request it?

Hate to be a pest because I know y'all are busy bees, but I don't want to miss cool stuff either.

Thanks,
Will
Will

#31 kurtoneill

kurtoneill

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPasadena, MD

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

Signed up for two today. Glad to be able to return. Add Kurt O'Neill and Kim Holland to that list!!!

#32 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

Great!

I saw those come through. I'll be inputting those today and tomorrow. So hopefully by the end of tomorrow we should be all caught up again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

- Steve

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

#33 Eracer_Team -DougH

Eracer_Team -DougH

More Gear than Playing Tallent

• Validating
  • 7,239 posts
  • Locationhere and there

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

bump
Eracer_Team (DougH)
Eracer_Team Reverb-Nation Music Site
Eracer_Team Sound-Cloud Music Site

Words of Guitar Wisdom from Steve Krenz

LMG Live Lesson Archive

Access MikeM's LMG Yahoo group here: Mike's Yahoo LMG Support Group Site with Special Group Member Downloads
There are courses corrections of the original manual, charts, music, and guitar pro settings

Download LMG Manual's and Other Useful LMG Files Click Here

Sessions "somewhere between Sessions 8, 9 and 11"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users