Photo

Annual Learn & Master Customer Christmas Special Offer!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hello all,

On behalf of Jaimee and Mark and Learn & Master Ballroom Dance, I wanted to let you know that the annual Learn & Master Current Customer Christmas Special Offer will be going out next Wednesday morning!

As a current customer, you will be able to get any (and every) course you want for only $89 just in time for Christmas. It's a little way of saying "Thanks!" to those of you who already have one of our courses and make such a difference here on the discussion board.

Be on the lookout for an email from me next Wednesday giving you the details and the special link.

Have a great Christmas!

- Steve

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

#2 Steve Krenz

Steve Krenz

Author: Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar

• Administrators
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:14 PM

OK,

An email has been sent out to everyone on our list. You should be getting it in the next couple of hours.

If you have not received the email with the special $89 offer, you can private message me here on the board and I will send it to you.

The info for the offer is that you can get any course for $89 and the spotlight courses (blues & guitar setup) are 50% off. So that means that Blues would be $49.50 and the Guitar Setup would be $24.50!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for being part of our Learn & Master family.

- Steve

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GUITAR FORUM AT GUITARGATHERING.COM/COMMUNITY

Making the world a better place - one guitar player at a time.
If playing guitar were easy, everyone would do it. That's why it will always be easier to own an iPod than a Grammy.

SteveKrenz.com
Twitter | Facebook | Guitar Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users