What a strange week!

Posted by JoshMcHale, 19 March 2012 · 204 views

This week has been very strange! I've worked a lot, and when I haven't been working I've been sleeping :S It seems as if I've done nothing else but that recently. I really need to get motivated and sort out my life right now. I know I won't succeed at the guitar by Christmas if I don't sort myself out and get some structured lesson time that I'll actually stick to every day!

It's frustrating...

I'll keep updating about how I get on this week. I'm hoping it'll be a good one, but if not, I'll turn to my guitar and not my bed.

Josh,

I know your pain. It seems like there is never enough time to get good quality practice in during the work week. I just try to schedule a block of time every day as practice time, and stick too it. Keep at it, and have fun!
Thanks for the reply. Reading peoples blogs and replies to my updates keep me going.

I don't get set days off work each week. I never actually know what days I'll get off in the week until the Saturday before so it's really hard to have set times unless they're at midnight :/

I've also been really busy with family recently, which means much less time for guitar. I need to make some time tonight for a good, structured practice, even if it is at midnight!

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

April 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526