Gear Sweepstakes Give-aways

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#221 CenCalPlayer

CenCalPlayer

• Members
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

More about that "Moosehead Gibson Les Paul" contest I mentioned. There are 20 Les Pauls to be won, it's only good in Canada, and you can only enter at participating bars, so the odds are probably much better than many of the contests we enter here.

They don't have a website that supports the contest, so I can't provide a link. I couldn't even get details or a picture of the guitar, until I tracked down a "marketing communications" person who kindly provided a photo, but no specs on the guitar. Looks like she may have just grabbed the guitar and snapped the photo herself.

Here's the photo:

Posted Image

I WANT THAT AXE!!!! That is just one of those guitars you want for no good reason other than you just want it.....hope you win that Dan!!!!!!!

8)

#222 DanMoyer

DanMoyer

• Members
  • 3,096 posts
  • LocationWelland, Ontario, Canuckistan

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:27 PM

So Tied, do think it's a Studio?

Dan M.

Epi Les Paul Custom Plus LE, Epi Masterbilt EF500RANS, Epi Emperor Swingster, Hagstrom HJ600, Fender MIM Strat , Schecter "Diamond C-4 Elite" bass, Epi DR-100, Epi Blues Custom 30, Weber MASS-50, Crate GTD15R, Yamaha KX-61, Lexicon Omega, JamVOX, TASCAM DP 008.

Sitting at S4-5. Progress impeded by painful arthritic left thumb.

#223 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

Yah .... You wanna' be careful. I think they're in rut now.
For all that is holy, CHANGE YOUR STRINGS!
Posted Image
My gnome doesn't lie. S-12

#224 DanMoyer

DanMoyer

• Members
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:02 PM

More about that "Moosehead Gibson Les Paul" contest I mentioned. There are 20 Les Pauls to be won, it's only good in Canada, and you can only enter at participating bars, so the odds are probably much better than many of the contests we enter here.

They don't have a website that supports the contest, so I can't provide a link. I couldn't even get details or a picture of the guitar, until I tracked down a "marketing communications" person who kindly provided a photo, but no specs on the guitar. Looks like she may have just grabbed the guitar and snapped the photo herself.

Here's the photo:

Posted Image

I'm thinkin' a Les Paul Studio of some kind. Am I right? Can't see the the headstock, so it could even be an Epiphone. If it was an Epi, the fretboard inlays would be rectangles, wouldn't they? Any input here????? The promo material calls it a Gibson, but beer marketing types wouldn't know there was a difference between a Gibby and an Epi anyway.

The contest closes on 10 December.

Gee...my throat's a little dry. Think I could use a brewsky. I'm outta' here. 8) :lol:

Come on all you Canucks! It would be really cool if some of us could win a few of these things. Go out and sink a Moosehead or two. Just don't hit one on the way home!! :shock:

Dan M.

Epi Les Paul Custom Plus LE, Epi Masterbilt EF500RANS, Epi Emperor Swingster, Hagstrom HJ600, Fender MIM Strat , Schecter "Diamond C-4 Elite" bass, Epi DR-100, Epi Blues Custom 30, Weber MASS-50, Crate GTD15R, Yamaha KX-61, Lexicon Omega, JamVOX, TASCAM DP 008.

#225 Kent

Kent

Welcome Bot

• Members
  • 11,279 posts
  • LocationJELLOLAND

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:12 AM

I'll probably have nightmares about some of those metal-giveaways tonight .... but it's for the cause, right?

Roger Roger :D

aka The Jell-O Man, JelloManKent
I once played a cat and got all scratched up. I should have waited until it was made into guitar strings first. :blink:
Jell-O curtains are the best of both worlds. Just don't eat the curtains. :whistle:
Link to Missing Posts of The Legacy Lounge is
http://community.lea...en-mike-lounge/
Link to The Legacy Lounge is
http://community.lea...rch__1#entry322
Link to my CG Art is
http://s1238.photobu...Works/CG%20Art/
Guest Password is JelloManKent
Link to my Oil Paint Art is
http://s1238.photobu...rk in progress/
Guest Password is JelloManKent

Link to my Recordings is

https://soundcloud.com/jellomankent

#226 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:02 AM

I'll probably have nightmares about some of those metal-giveaways tonight .... but it's for the cause, right?
Posted Image

#227 EA_1228

EA_1228

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

Tied you are a monster. When I said keep em coming, I definitely didn't think you'd drop another 16. Gracias!

I realize the odds of one of us winning one of these contests is extremely low, but with Tied's help we may just...

#228 DanMoyer

DanMoyer

• Members
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:55 AM

FINALLY!! Something that's only available in Canada.

If any of you hosers out there like to drink beer (highly unlikely, I know) go to a bar near you and have a pint or bottle of Moosehead to qualify to win "1 of 20 Moosehead Special Gibson Guitars". I haven't been able to get any details of what model it is.

Sorry about the beer drinking part, but there are some sacrifices we all have to make for our art. 8)

Dan M.

#229 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

How about some Fender guitars and a drum set in the "CheezDoodles.Com - Rockin’ Roadie Contest & Sweepstakes"? .... 13+, USA + Canada (Exc. Quebec), one entry per person, through 31 December

Posted Image

(1) Grand Prize,
one (1) First Prize,
and one (1) Second Prize for the contest and
one (1) Grand Prize for the Sweepstakes.

The Contest Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
i) Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar (Black Maple Fingerboard) with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $499.99;
ii) Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster Molded Guitar Case (Black) with an ARV of $89.99,
iii) Fender Standard Precision Bass Guitar (Black Maple Fretboard) with an ARV of $549.99,
iv) Fender Economy Precision/Jazz Bass Molded Case (Black) with an ARV of $79.99;
v) Peavey Vypyr 75 75W 1x12 (Black) Guitar Combo Amp with an ARV of $299.99;
vi) Tama Superstar SL Custom Hyper-Drive 5-Piece Drum Set (ARV $1,139.99) which includes: one (1) Tama Superstar 5-Piece Hardware Kit #490648, one (1) Tama Superstar SL Custom Hyper-Drive 5-Piece Shell Pack Box A (Dark Desert Burst) #491321 142, and one (1) Tama Superstar SL Custom Hyper-Drive 5-Piece Shell Pack Box B (Dark Desert Burst) #491322 142.

The Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,659.94. The Grand Prize will have the option of either accepting the aforementioned Grand Prize package or a $1,800 cash award.

The First Prize winner will have the option of accepting a Fender Standard Precision (Black Maple Fretboard) Bass Guitar with an ARV of $549.99, or a cash alternate of $400.

The Second Prize winner will have the option of accepting a Fender Standard Stratocaster (Black Maple Fingerboard) Electric Guitar with an ARV of $499.99, or a cash alternate of $350.

The Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000 cash award.

Posted Image

#230 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:11 AM

Like to win a Martin Backpacker? Go HERE .... 12+, USA-only, one entry per person, through 1 December

Posted Image
Posted Image

#231 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

Enter to win a Bedell guitar through Acoustic Guitar Magazine .... one entry per person through 31 January 2010

Cut&Paste into browser --> www.acousticguitar.com/leveltwo/WinaBedellGuitar!-617.aspx

Posted Image
Posted Image

#232 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

Now for another scary one .... ESP Hex-7 Signature Series ....13+, one entry per person, through 13 November

Posted Image
Posted Image

#233 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:09 PM

Enter to win a Beastie Boys "gorgeous Gibson Les Paul Jr. guitar; copies of the re-issued 'Paul's Boutique,' 'Check Your Head,' 'Hello Nasty,' and 'Ill Communication'; and a badass 'Ill Communication' t-shirt (style is everything, people)." .... 13+, continental US only, one entry per person per day, through 20 NovemberPosted Image[/list]
(Whew .... That's 14 new contests JUST for today. I'm gonna' take a nap now :lol: )
Posted Image

#234 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

Enter to win a Schecter Hellraiser V1 (Black Cherry) electric guitar .... 18+, US residents only, one entry per person, through 19 November

Posted Image
Posted Image

#235 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

Enter to win an Ibanez Peter Iwers Bass guitar with a signed road case .... 16+, one entry per person, USA-only, through 30 November

Posted Image
Posted Image

#236 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:58 PM

Enter to win a Gibson Les Paul Studio .... through 24 November, USA and Canada, 18+
Posted Image

#237 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Win a Gibson Les Paul Studio .... 13+, one entry per person, USA-only (except P.R.), through 24 DecemberPosted Image
Posted Image

#238 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:38 PM

Enter to win a Gibson Thunderbird IV Bass .... one entry per person, 13+, through 24 DecemberPosted Image
Posted Image

#239 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

Win a Gibson J-200 .... 13+, through 24 December, one entry per person
Posted Image
Posted Image

#240 Tied

Tied

• Members
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:27 PM

Enter to win a Gibson U2 Explorer .... USA-only (except P.R.), 13+, one entry per person, ends 24 DecemberPosted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users